Monday, January 08, 2007

Time for a New Post

Orenji???

ひさしぶりですね?

Well, I decided that I do want to continue with the whole anime blog thingamaging. It has been a while, and some things have happened in my life.

First off, I did indeed get my order, but switched NieA_7 with the Tenchi Muyo original OVA series, since it's apparently a classic and I decided I should see it. I've basically watched everything and was impressed with what I saw.

Secondly, I finally watched anime. It has been a while before I had, but at least I'm somewhat caught up on a few of my favourite shows. Here's a breakdown on what I'm currently watching.

Red Garden
Code GEASS
Kanon
Soukou no Strain

Here's what I have on my harddrive that I haven't watched (or only watched a bit)

Assate no Houkou
Black Lagoon
Chevalier
Yoake mae yori ruiiro na - Crecent Love
Death Note
Inukami
Negima?!
Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru
Powerpuff Girls Z
Shounen Onmyouji
Simoun
Tokimeki Memorial ~Only Love~
Zero no Tsukaima

And here's what I have watched at least half of and I need to finish up

Welcome to the NHK (two episodes to go)
Bokura ga Ita (14-end)
Nana (26 to present)

I'll be working on Individual representations for my main series and end of series impressions for the series that I've almost finished watching soon.

No comments: